- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 35
- ½ pint whipping cream
- 1 lb. brown sugar
- Pinch of cream of tartar\
- pinch salt
- 2-½ cups pecans
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine whipping cream and
- sugar in a large microwave
- mixing bowl. Add cream of
- tartar and salt. Microwave at
- full power for 13 minutes.
- At thje same time , slowly toast
- pecans in a 350 degree oven
- turning frequently so they do not
- Burn. remove whipping cream
- mixture from micro. And pecans
- from oven. Add butter to
- quickly until butter is melted and
- mixture begins to lose its gloss.
- Add vanilla and pecans.
- Quickly turn out spoonfuls onto
- alum. foil, & egg to
- mixture .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More