- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 35
- ½ pint whipping cream
- 1 lb. brown sugar
- Pinch of cream of tartar\
- pinch salt
- 2-½ cups pecans
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine whipping cream and
- sugar in a large microwave
- mixing bowl. Add cream of
- tartar and salt. Microwave at
- full power for 13 minutes.
- At thje same time , slowly toast
- pecans in a 350 degree oven
- turning frequently so they do not
- Burn. remove whipping cream
- mixture from micro. And pecans
- from oven. Add butter to
- quickly until butter is melted and
- mixture begins to lose its gloss.
- Add vanilla and pecans.
- Quickly turn out spoonfuls onto
- alum. foil, & egg to
- mixture .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More