- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups uncooked rice
- 1-1/3 cups sunflower seeds
- 1-1/3 cups toasted pecan, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup chicken bouillon granules
- Combine all ingredients in large bow; mix well. Place 1-3/4 cups rice mix in each of 4 air-tight containers or zip-top plastic bags. Makes 4 rice mixes.
- Preparation instructions: Combine 1 rice mix, 2 cups water (use 1-3/4 cups water for medium or short grain rice, 2-1/2 cups water for brown rice), and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine (optional) in 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes (45 minutes for brown rice), or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork. Makes 6 servings.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Lau Family Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More