- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line two cookie sheets with silicon baking sheets (like a silpat).
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy; beat in vanilla and salt. With mixer on low, gradually add in flour, beating until just combined. Fold in pecans.
- Roll dough into one inch balls, and place on cookie sheets. Flatten with your hand or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown, 15 – 17 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Special SmoothiesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More