- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup maple flavored pancake syrup, Log Cabin Original Syrup
- 5 tablespoons pecans, toasted and chopped, Diamond
- Combine maple syrup and pecans in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave on high until hot, about 25 seconds.
- Set pecan syrup aside and keep warm.
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More