- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup softened margarine
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- confectioner's sugar to dust stops
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In large bowl, mix softened margarine, cream cheese and 2 teaspoon sugar until combined.
- Stir in flour mixture until well blended into large ball.
- Take about 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of dough and press into bottom and sides of a mini muffin tin.
- Set aside in refrigerator and work on filling.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup sugar, corn syrup, melted margarine, and vanilla until well blended.
- Take muffin tin out of refrigerator and spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of pecans into each pastry-lined cup.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of sugar/corn syrup mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees (until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean).
- Cool 5 minutes and remove from tin.
- Before serving, sprinkle confectioner's sugar on tops.
NotesI found this recipe in one of my cookie cookbooks, "The Favorite Brand Name Cookie Collection". It is one of my favorites!! They remind me of little mini pecan pies.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More