- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup. butter, softened
- 1 pkg.(3oz)cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- powdered sugar
- CRUST - Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add flour, mix to form a soft dough. Chill at least one hour or overnite. Preheat oven to 350*. Place walnut-sized balls of dough into an ungreased *Mini-muffin pan. Dredge the *Mini-Tart shaper in flour and press each ball of dough to fill up the cup.
- FILLING - Mix all ingredients well. Fill each unbaked dough to about 3/4 way full. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned slightly. Dust tops with powdered sugar when cool.
- Yeilds: 30 tarts
NotesThis is one recipe that I always make for the holidays, but would be delicious anytime of year. I get a lot of request for these as gifts. You will need a *Mini-Muffin pan and a *Mini-tart shaper. The recipe came from Pampered Chef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Nick's PicksSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More