- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup. butter, softened
- 1 pkg.(3oz)cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- powdered sugar
- CRUST - Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add flour, mix to form a soft dough. Chill at least one hour or overnite. Preheat oven to 350*. Place walnut-sized balls of dough into an ungreased *Mini-muffin pan. Dredge the *Mini-Tart shaper in flour and press each ball of dough to fill up the cup.
- FILLING - Mix all ingredients well. Fill each unbaked dough to about 3/4 way full. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned slightly. Dust tops with powdered sugar when cool.
- Yeilds: 30 tarts
NotesThis is one recipe that I always make for the holidays, but would be delicious anytime of year. I get a lot of request for these as gifts. You will need a *Mini-Muffin pan and a *Mini-tart shaper. The recipe came from Pampered Chef.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More