- Cooking Time: 18 to 20
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. pecan halves
- 2/3 c. butter
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- Combine flour, 1 cup brown sugar and softened butter in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Pat mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle pecans evenly over crumb mixture.
- Combine 2/3 cup butter and remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar in small saucepan.
- cook and stir over medium heat until entire surface is bubbly.
- cook and stir 1/2 to 1 minute more.
- Pour into pan, spreading evenly over crust.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven 18 to 20 minutes or until entire surface is bubbly.
- Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes to allow chocolate to melt; use knife to swirl chocolate slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Use sharp knife to cut into 48 bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More