- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. orzo
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2.5 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup pecorino or parmesan cheese
- fresh basil or parsley
- Heat butter until melted. Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Stir in orzo and coat in the butter, toasting slightly, for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer until orzo is done, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Off the heat, stir in the cheese and the basil/parsley.