- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. orzo
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2.5 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup pecorino or parmesan cheese
- fresh basil or parsley
- Heat butter until melted. Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Stir in orzo and coat in the butter, toasting slightly, for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer until orzo is done, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Off the heat, stir in the cheese and the basil/parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More