- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Favorite melting chocolate
- Bagged shredded coconut
- mini chocolate chips
- crumbled graham cracker bits
- Oreo crunchies (smashed cookies)
- In small separate dishes put above ingredients of coconut, mini chocolate chips, crumbled graham crackers, Smashed oreos.
- Slowly melt chocolate of your choice in microwave safe container in microwave. (10 second intervals and stir)
- Quickly dip bottoms of marshmallow peeps into chocolate (don't hold peep in chocolate for too long as it may melt marshmallow) and then topping of choice. Place on waxed paper to cool. Continue to dip peeps and mix and match toppings as you desire.
NotesThis is a recipe that is simple, fun and great to do with kids!
When cooled, enjoy your decorated peeps or wrap in cellophane and pretty ribbon for fun Easter gifts to give away.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More