- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Peep - any color
- 1 graham cracker (cut in half)
- 1/2 hershey bar or pure chocolate bar. I'd stick with milk chocolate because I don't think you want this too bitter.
- Cut graham in half
- Place chocolate on graham cracker
- Place Peep on Chocolate
- Put on microwavable safe plate and microwave for 10 seconds. If your chocolate is still hard, repeat for 5 seconds.
- When you microwave a peep, it will expand in size 1 to 2 times its size. That's ok and can be fun to watch.
- Take plate out of microwave and put other half of graham cracker as a topper.
- Eat & Enjoy! They are actually pretty good and fun for kids to make.
NotesI just read Stephanie's recipe and it reminded me of the peep s'mores I made last Easter.
This is for a single serving - multiply ingredients by people of serving sizes.
Photo is from the web. I would have used pink peeps.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
A Falcon Feast
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More