- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 pounds of steak
- 1. In a Ziploc bag mix garlic, salt, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, pepper and oregano.
- 2. Place meat in bag and make sure all pieces are covered.
- 3. Place bag into refrigerator over night. Turning the bag often.
- 4. Grill about 5 to 7 minutes or until the meat is done to your liking.
NotesMy husband forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer which meant steak for dinner, but I needed something quick I could make with ingredients on hand. I got this from the nest and my husband LOVED it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More