- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 pounds of steak
- 1. In a Ziploc bag mix garlic, salt, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, pepper and oregano.
- 2. Place meat in bag and make sure all pieces are covered.
- 3. Place bag into refrigerator over night. Turning the bag often.
- 4. Grill about 5 to 7 minutes or until the meat is done to your liking.
NotesMy husband forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer which meant steak for dinner, but I needed something quick I could make with ingredients on hand. I got this from the nest and my husband LOVED it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delightful DessertsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More