- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), sliced into thin strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) Chinese noodles or soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- For the Marinade
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- To prepare marinade, in a shallow glass dish, combine garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and ginger.
- Mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade.
- Add chicken to marinade in dish; toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt.
- Drain in a colander.
- While noodles are cooking, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add chicken.
- Discard marinade in dish.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Add noodles, green onions, and reserved marinade to skillet.
- Toss to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly among individual serving plates.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Adventures in CookingSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More