- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. canned, chopped plum tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lb. dried penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 Tbsp Vodka
- 1 c. heavy cream
- In large saute pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook for one minute. Add tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring ocassionally (I usually cook it for much longer to really thicken it). Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Add cooked pasta; bring to a simmer. Add vodka and cream. Cook until thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More