- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. canned, chopped plum tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lb. dried penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 Tbsp Vodka
- 1 c. heavy cream
- In large saute pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook for one minute. Add tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring ocassionally (I usually cook it for much longer to really thicken it). Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Add cooked pasta; bring to a simmer. Add vodka and cream. Cook until thickened.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More