- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup thin onion slices, separated into rings
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1-1/2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 cups cut-up grilled chicken (1-inch pieces)
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut asparagus spears (1-inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 4 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- COOK pasta as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in small skillet on medium heat.
- Add onions and sugar; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- DRAIN and rinse pasta.
- Place in large skillet.
- Add tomatoes; cook on medium heat 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, broth, asparagus, cream and garlic; mix well.
- Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add onions, cheese and basil; mix well.
- Cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More