- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 ounces of whole wheat pasta (or use regular pasta if you'd prefer)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Add the broccoli to the water with the pasta the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 3. In a medium saucepan, saute the garlic and crushed red pepper in the reserved oil from the sun-dried tomatoes for about 3 minutes. Stir in the basil. Add this mixture to the pasta and broccoli mixture and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese, if desired.
NotesPenne with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Broccoli...a perfect dinner for a busy weeknight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More