- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 ounces of whole wheat pasta (or use regular pasta if you'd prefer)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Add the broccoli to the water with the pasta the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 3. In a medium saucepan, saute the garlic and crushed red pepper in the reserved oil from the sun-dried tomatoes for about 3 minutes. Stir in the basil. Add this mixture to the pasta and broccoli mixture and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese, if desired.
NotesPenne with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Broccoli...a perfect dinner for a busy weeknight.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More