- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 kg pennes
- 1 medium aubergine
- 1 can roman tomatoes
- 1 tbs green pesto
- 2 gloves of garlic chopped
- 1 medium union chopped
- 1 small paprika chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 small hot pepper chopped(optional)
- 3 tbs parsley chopped
- salt pepper to taste
- Cook pennes ca 7 min., drain and keep warm.
- Cut aubergine in small cubes (ca 1cm) and stir/ fry them on medium heat in a dry pan ca 10 min.,keep warm , saute the union in 1 tbs olive oil ca 5 min. add garlic and cook another 5 min, add peppers and cook 5 min. more.
- Cut tomatoes in small pieces and add with juice to union/garlic/pepper sauce , add aubergines, parsley and pesto, cook till sauce is more or less thick. Taste with salt and pepper.Add pennes and stir/fry for 2 min. ,serve warm with warm brown French baquette (to dip in sauce)
- Bon appetite,
NotesThis was on a cooking TV show, I tried it the same evening and it's phantastic!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More