- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cup cooked, diced potatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 package Hotdogs - sliced
- 3 Tablespoons margarine or butter
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar or american cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or american cheese (for top)
- Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Arrange the potatoes, onions and hot dogs in the dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, mix in the flour & stir till smooth.
- Add the milk to the pan, raise heat to med/low and keep stirring until it becomes a little bit thick.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake at 450* for 30 minutes.
NotesKids love to help make this one