- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cup cooked, diced potatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 package Hotdogs - sliced
- 3 Tablespoons margarine or butter
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar or american cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or american cheese (for top)
- Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Arrange the potatoes, onions and hot dogs in the dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, mix in the flour & stir till smooth.
- Add the milk to the pan, raise heat to med/low and keep stirring until it becomes a little bit thick.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake at 450* for 30 minutes.
NotesKids love to help make this one
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More