- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- Meat from 2 poached chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can mushrooms
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Poultry seasoning, salt & pepper to taste
- 4 slices Swiss cheese.
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Shred or cut chicken into bite-size pieces and place in baking dish, along with the drained mushrooms.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, and seasonings; pour over chicken and mushrooms.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and press seams together to form a rectangle.
- Place dough over top of casserole, then place cheese slices on top of dough.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until browned and bubbly.
NotesMy niece introduced me to this quick and tasty dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Jean’s Recipe File
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More