- Cooking Time: 8 to 12
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixer combine butter and sugar.
- Add egg, cream vanilla and almond extract all at once and thoroughtly blend.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and blend. Roll out to a thickness of about 1/4 inch and cut with a cookie cutter.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet 8 to 12 minutes and cool on a rack. makes about 3 dozen cookies. (Dough does not need to be chilled before using)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Delightful DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More