- Cooking Time: 8 to 12
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixer combine butter and sugar.
- Add egg, cream vanilla and almond extract all at once and thoroughtly blend.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and blend. Roll out to a thickness of about 1/4 inch and cut with a cookie cutter.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet 8 to 12 minutes and cool on a rack. makes about 3 dozen cookies. (Dough does not need to be chilled before using)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More