- 4 red bell peppers( 1"dice)(2 peppers)
- 2 Tbs each, olive oil and balsamic vinegar( used 1 Tbs of the vinegar and the 1 Tbs of the oil)
- 2 tsp dried thyme(4 tsp. chopped fresh thyme, divided)
- Pinch of chili flakes, kosher salt
- Added 1 clove of crushed garlic
- (I thought it needed more garlic so I added some garlic powder at the end)
- (I added some freshly ground black pepper too)
Combine all. Place in a oven proof 9" saute pan (8" sq. pan)and bake in a 350 oven or place in a toaster oven tray. Bake for 25 minutes, stir every 5 minutes or so. (I only stirred once)
I added the last tsp. of thyme, the garlic powder, fresh pepper and more salt when it was done roasting. Yum!
I only made half the recipe, but in hind site I should have made the full recipe. I put it in grilled cheese sandwiches but it would be great on burgers or tossed with hot pasta or chopped up and mixed with cream cheese for a wonderful spread.