- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 red bell peppers( 1"dice)(2 peppers)
- 2 Tbs each, olive oil and balsamic vinegar( used 1 Tbs of the vinegar and the 1 Tbs of the oil)
- 2 tsp dried thyme(4 tsp. chopped fresh thyme, divided)
- Pinch of chili flakes, kosher salt
- Added 1 clove of crushed garlic
- (I thought it needed more garlic so I added some garlic powder at the end)
- (I added some freshly ground black pepper too)
- Combine all. Place in a oven proof 9" saute pan (8" sq. pan)and bake in a 350 oven or place in a toaster oven tray. Bake for 25 minutes, stir every 5 minutes or so. (I only stirred once)
- I added the last tsp. of thyme, the garlic powder, fresh pepper and more salt when it was done roasting. Yum!
- I only made half the recipe, but in hind site I should have made the full recipe. I put it in grilled cheese sandwiches but it would be great on burgers or tossed with hot pasta or chopped up and mixed with cream cheese for a wonderful spread.
NotesI got this from Simple Italian Sandwiches.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More