- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- 350 grams grated Gouda cheese
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar of peppadew
- 3 cloves of garlic, squeezed
- 200 gram of mayonaise
- pepper to taste
- 1 Drain the peppadews and finely chop them
- 2 Mix them with the cheese and chopped onion
- 3 Take a second bowl and mix the mayonaise with the garlic, add pepper to taste
- 4 Put the content of both bowls together and mix well
- 5 Leave it overnight in the fridge.
- 6 Serve at room temperature on toast, crackers or pieces of celery
NotesA recipe from my newspaper. This spread can easily be made in a big batch and has a very nice garlicky flavour.