- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons miracle whip
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped almonds (or pecans
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar, sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, onion powder, garlic powder, miracle whip, and worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture 1 hour
- Shape mixture into a ball (using saran wrap helps keep your hands clean).
- Roll ball in chopped nuts
- Serve with a variety of crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Taste of CenturyLink
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More