PEPPER JACK CHEESEBALL
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons miracle whip
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped almonds (or pecans
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar, sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, onion powder, garlic powder, miracle whip, and worcestershire sauce.
Cover and refrigerate mixture 1 hour
Shape mixture into a ball (using saran wrap helps keep your hands clean).
Roll ball in chopped nuts
Serve with a variety of crackers.