- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons miracle whip
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped almonds (or pecans
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar, sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, onion powder, garlic powder, miracle whip, and worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture 1 hour
- Shape mixture into a ball (using saran wrap helps keep your hands clean).
- Roll ball in chopped nuts
- Serve with a variety of crackers.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More