- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Elbow Macaroni Dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded Pepper Jack, divided
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestle' Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup broken tortilla chips crushed up
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F Lightly grease 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cook macaroni in Large suacepan according to package directions; drain return to saucepan.
- Add cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups pepper Jack cheese, evaportated milk and black pepper to macaroni; stir until combined. Compbine remaining 1/2 cup Pepper jack cheese, toritilla chips, and Red pepper (optional) in small bowl. Sprinkle over top. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 20 mins. Uncover; bake for an additional 10 mins or until lightly browned.
NotesIm a single Mom,and have a son who is picky eater, but loves Mac & Cheese. I love spicy foods so I tried to incorporate both so that we both
could enjoy comfort food. He loves it and so does everybody who tries it. bsbaby
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More