- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Elbow Macaroni Dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded Pepper Jack, divided
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestle' Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup broken tortilla chips crushed up
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F Lightly grease 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cook macaroni in Large suacepan according to package directions; drain return to saucepan.
- Add cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups pepper Jack cheese, evaportated milk and black pepper to macaroni; stir until combined. Compbine remaining 1/2 cup Pepper jack cheese, toritilla chips, and Red pepper (optional) in small bowl. Sprinkle over top. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 20 mins. Uncover; bake for an additional 10 mins or until lightly browned.
NotesIm a single Mom,and have a son who is picky eater, but loves Mac & Cheese. I love spicy foods so I tried to incorporate both so that we both
could enjoy comfort food. He loves it and so does everybody who tries it. bsbaby
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More