PEPPER JACK CHEESY MAC
Pepper Jack Cheesy Mac
- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Elbow Macaroni Dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded Pepper Jack, divided
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestle' Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup broken tortilla chips crushed up
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 F Lightly grease 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
Cook macaroni in Large suacepan according to package directions; drain return to saucepan.
Add cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups pepper Jack cheese, evaportated milk and black pepper to macaroni; stir until combined. Compbine remaining 1/2 cup Pepper jack cheese, toritilla chips, and Red pepper (optional) in small bowl. Sprinkle over top. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 20 mins. Uncover; bake for an additional 10 mins or until lightly browned.
could enjoy comfort food. He loves it and so does everybody who tries it. bsbaby