- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 bacon strips
- 1/4 cup prepared peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 8 slices rye bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place four bacon strips at a time on a microwave-safe plate lined with microwave-safe paper towels.
- Cover with another paper towel; microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread salad dressing on four slices of bread; top with the chicken, bacon, cheese and remaining bread.
- Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
Breads and Pastry 101
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More