- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 bacon strips
- 1/4 cup prepared peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 8 slices rye bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place four bacon strips at a time on a microwave-safe plate lined with microwave-safe paper towels.
- Cover with another paper towel; microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread salad dressing on four slices of bread; top with the chicken, bacon, cheese and remaining bread.
- Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More