PEPPER POPPER SLIDERS
- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Preparation Time: 30-45
- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls or Sourdough Rolls
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 6 tomato slices
- 6 lettuce leaves
- prepared guacamole
Bake rolls following directions on package.
In a small bowl, combine peppers, bacon and cream cheese.
Mix well. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt and pepper.
Crumble beef over garlic mixture and mix well.
Shape into twelve 3 to 4-inch patties.
Spoon pepper mixture onto center of six patties.
Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal.
Grill burgers and top with cheese.
Split rolls and fill with burgers, tomato, lettuce and guacamole.
Website Credit: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2226