- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI love this plain or with my meals.
- 1 sweet onion, small
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped -can be left out-
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all your chopped vegetables with the lemon, oil, garlic, and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Goes really well with my beef kabobs!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More