PEPPER SALMON BALLS
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, drained, flaked and deboned
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, egg, celery, green onion, dill, and garlic powder. Form the mixture into golf ball sized balls.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry for about 10 minutes, turning as needed, until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More