- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 tablespoons pepper blend, freshly ground
- 250 g sushi-grade yellow fin tuna, cut into 2 x 125 g rectangular pieces
- 250 g sushi-grade salmon, cut into 2 x 125 g rectangular pieces
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- Wafu® Wasabi Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Place pepper blend in a shallow dish.
- Press tuna and salmon pieces into ground pepper mix, turning to coat each side.
- Heat oil in a medium sauté pan over medium high heat. Add tuna and salmon, and cook each side for about 20-25 seconds per side. Remove tuna and salmon and place on a plate.
- Cut each piece in half at an angle.
- Place tuna and salmon on plates, slant side up.
- Serve with wasabi mayo for dipping.
NotesDelicious flavour and a buttery texture make this seared tuna and salmon combo a crowd pleaser.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More