- Cooking Time: 4 to 5
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 5 sandwich rolls, split
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and peppers in 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise until crisp-tender.
- Remove vegetables and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the roast beef, Italian dressing and remaining mayonnaise.
- Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Place beef and vegetables on rolls; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More