- Cooking Time: 16
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 8 oz lean sirloin (I like to use the left over bits of tenderloin after I've aged it and cut my steaks from it.)
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 cups green & red pepper, cut in 2" strips
- Tamara or light soy sauce
- Tabasco or some other hot sauce
- Cut steak into half inch slices and trim off fat. Marinade with Tamara and hot sauce while prepped other veggies.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add onion and saute over moderate heat until golden brown (about ten minutes.)
- Add garlic and peppers and saute for an additional three minutes.
- Add beef and cook until meat browns, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the mushrooms and saute for an additional three minutes, stirring constantly.
NotesPicked this up at Herbal Magic when I was there picking up some of their crunchy protein bars I like to have in my car.
GAES PTO Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Delightful DessertsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More