- Cooking Time: 16
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 8 oz lean sirloin (I like to use the left over bits of tenderloin after I've aged it and cut my steaks from it.)
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 cups green & red pepper, cut in 2" strips
- Tamara or light soy sauce
- Tabasco or some other hot sauce
- Cut steak into half inch slices and trim off fat. Marinade with Tamara and hot sauce while prepped other veggies.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add onion and saute over moderate heat until golden brown (about ten minutes.)
- Add garlic and peppers and saute for an additional three minutes.
- Add beef and cook until meat browns, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the mushrooms and saute for an additional three minutes, stirring constantly.
NotesPicked this up at Herbal Magic when I was there picking up some of their crunchy protein bars I like to have in my car.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More