- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boneless pork loin (about 4-5 lb)
- 1 cup Kraft Peppercorn Ranch salad dressing
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Using a sharp knife, score top of pork loin in diamond pattern. Place in heavy plastic bag. Add dressing, lemon juice and garlic. Seal well. Turn a few times to coat meat in marinade. Marinate in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat barbecue.
- Remove pork loin from marinade, discarding remaining marinade.
- Place pork loin on greased grill over high heat and cook for 2 to 3 mins per side or until meat is well-browned all over. Reduce heat to medium, close lid and cook for 40 to 50 mins, turning halfway, or until internal temperature reaches 160F on a meat thermometer. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More