- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 3 T Instant Bacon Bits
- 1 T Instant Minced Onion
- 2 t Instant Beef Bouillon
- 1/8 t Minced Garlic
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Lable as
- Bacon Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix.
- Bacon Flavored Dip: Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Makes about 1 cup of dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Foodie BabySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More