- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 3 T Instant Bacon Bits
- 1 T Instant Minced Onion
- 2 t Instant Beef Bouillon
- 1/8 t Minced Garlic
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Lable as
- Bacon Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix.
- Bacon Flavored Dip: Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Makes about 1 cup of dip.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups
New England Pot RoastSee More