- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the honey and vinegar until well blended.
- Stir in the pepper.
- Add the strawberries and stir gently to coat with the syrup.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes at room temperature. Stir in the banana.
- Serve the fruit and syrup in shallow dessert bowls or stemmed goblets.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More