- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the honey and vinegar until well blended.
- Stir in the pepper.
- Add the strawberries and stir gently to coat with the syrup.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes at room temperature. Stir in the banana.
- Serve the fruit and syrup in shallow dessert bowls or stemmed goblets.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More