- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can (14 to 15 ounces) blueberries in light syrup, drained
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons canned green chili pepper (mild or hot) or 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, parsley or mint, chopped (loosely packed)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients; blend gently. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to let flavors blend. Serve immediately.
NotesThis lively condiment is great on lamb, salmon or tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More