- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis lively condiment is great on lamb, salmon or tortilla chips.
- 1 can (14 to 15 ounces) blueberries in light syrup, drained
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons canned green chili pepper (mild or hot) or 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, parsley or mint, chopped (loosely packed)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients; blend gently. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to let flavors blend. Serve immediately.