- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tbs butter (salted)
- 6-10 twists fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to small microwave safe dish. Zest 1/2 of lime and add zest only to dish with butter. Microwave high for 25 seconds, keeping an eye on it.
- Remove from microwave and add pepper and squeeze in juice from 1/2 of the lime. Reserve the other half of the lime for another use.
- Use immediately by brushing on fish or vegetables as they are grilling or save by freezing in a flat layer on waxed paper and cutting out individual pats with a knife or small cookie cutter.
- Serving Suggestion: Grilled Sockeye Salmon Fillet With Peppered Lime Butter & Asian Pear Salsa
- Nutritional Information -- Estimate only. Calories per entire batch: 108. Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Transaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 31mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Fiber: less than 1g, Protein: less than 1g.
- Estimated cost per total recipe: 25¢.
- These are my original recipes. Please do not copy, in any form, without written permission.
NotesThis quick butter can be used immediately by carefully painting it directly on fish and vegetables while on the grill, or can be frozen on waxed paper and cut into small pats (pictured) to use as a garnish over warm foods.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More