- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. pork loin chops, cut into bite-
- size strips **
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil or vegetable
- 1 teaspoon coarsley ground pepper
- 1 jar 97oz) roasted red bell peppers
- drained and sliced **
- 4 pita fold breads (7 in)
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, milk and garlic; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix pork, oil and pepper. Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is lightly browned and no longer pink inside. Stir in bell peppers; heat until warm.
- Heat pita folds as directed on package. Lightly spread one side of pita with garlic mixture. Spoon pork mixture into each; fold up.
NotesMy family loves the pita sandwiches or wraps in the summer, because it's usually to hot to cook or eat. These are a tastey quick meal.
**Chicken Breasts may be used in place of Pork
** You may roast your own Bell peppers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Jean’s Recipe File
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More