- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. pork loin chops, cut into bite-
- size strips **
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil or vegetable
- 1 teaspoon coarsley ground pepper
- 1 jar 97oz) roasted red bell peppers
- drained and sliced **
- 4 pita fold breads (7 in)
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, milk and garlic; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix pork, oil and pepper. Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is lightly browned and no longer pink inside. Stir in bell peppers; heat until warm.
- Heat pita folds as directed on package. Lightly spread one side of pita with garlic mixture. Spoon pork mixture into each; fold up.
NotesMy family loves the pita sandwiches or wraps in the summer, because it's usually to hot to cook or eat. These are a tastey quick meal.
**Chicken Breasts may be used in place of Pork
** You may roast your own Bell peppers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More