- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pounds venison sirloin tip, rolled top round, bottom round or rump roast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Coarsely cracked black pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place roast on rack in roasting pan. Brush roast evenly with oil; sprinkle liberally with pepper.
- Cover roast with bacon slices.
- Roast to desired doneness, 20 to 30 minutes per pound.
- Remove roast from oven. Let meat rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve with pan juices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More