- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Stir baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together margarine and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More