- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Stir baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together margarine and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More