- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 8 to 10 drops Red Food Color
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- Line large baking sheet with foil; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Add food color, drop by drop, over mixture.
- Using a wooden skewer, swirl color through chocolate.
- Sprinkle with crushed candies, pressing lightly into chocolate with spatula.
- Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until firm.
- Break into irregular pieces to serve.
- Store in covered container at cool room temperature or in refrigerator up to 5 days.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More