- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 8 to 10 drops Red Food Color
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- Line large baking sheet with foil; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Add food color, drop by drop, over mixture.
- Using a wooden skewer, swirl color through chocolate.
- Sprinkle with crushed candies, pressing lightly into chocolate with spatula.
- Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until firm.
- Break into irregular pieces to serve.
- Store in covered container at cool room temperature or in refrigerator up to 5 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More