- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Devils Food Moist Cake Mix, any brand - and any oil, eggs or water called for on back of the cake box.
- 1/2 cup chopped peppermint bark
- Vanilla bean buttercream frosting
- Prepare box mix directions for cupcakes.
- Sprinkle a few pieces of peppermint bark on top of the batter, or if you prefer, simply mix into the batter until incorporated.
- Be careful to not overfill your cupcake liners. Bake as directed. Let cool.
- Frost cooled cupcakes. Add peppermint bark for garnish.
NotesI decided to make these cupcakes to use up a box of peppermint bark left over from the holidays. A moist boxed cake mix makes this an easy, fool proof recipe. They taste amazing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Babette's Test Kitchen
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More