- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Devils Food Moist Cake Mix, any brand - and any oil, eggs or water called for on back of the cake box.
- 1/2 cup chopped peppermint bark
- Vanilla bean buttercream frosting
- Prepare box mix directions for cupcakes.
- Sprinkle a few pieces of peppermint bark on top of the batter, or if you prefer, simply mix into the batter until incorporated.
- Be careful to not overfill your cupcake liners. Bake as directed. Let cool.
- Frost cooled cupcakes. Add peppermint bark for garnish.
NotesI decided to make these cupcakes to use up a box of peppermint bark left over from the holidays. A moist boxed cake mix makes this an easy, fool proof recipe. They taste amazing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More