- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryNOTES: See notes for cranberry-pistachio bark, preceding.
- 2 pounds peppermint candy, crushed
- Follow step 1 of cranberry-pistachio bark (recipe precedes), substituting bittersweet chocolate for white chocolate.
- Meanwhile, place 2 pounds peppermint candy in a heavy zip-lock plastic bag; pound with a mallet or rolling pin to crush. Transfer 1 1/4 cups crushed peppermint to a fine strainer; hold over melted chocolate and knock side to sift fine dust into chocolate. Reserve candy in strainer.
- Stir remaining unsifted peppermint into chocolate mixture. Using a flexible spatula, scrape onto parchment and spread 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick (mixture should almost cover sheet). Sprinkle with reserved peppermint from strainer; gently press into chocolate.
- Let stand at cool room temperature until completely firm, 4 to 6 hours, or overnight. Break or cut bark into pieces. Store airtight in a cool place up to 1 month.
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More