- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted and divided
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peppermint candies, coarsely crushed
- Garnish: frozen whipped topping, thawed; crushed peppermint candies
- Blend crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter in bottom of ungreased 8" round springform pan; press evenly over bottom.
- Blend sour cream, remaining sugar, eggs, flour, and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape sides. Add cream cheese and blend; stir in remaining 2 Tbsp. melted butter until completely smooth. Fold in crushed candy and pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and run a knife around edge of pan. Cool, then refrigerate overnight. Loosen pan sides and remove springform; serve garnished with whipped topping and crushed candy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More