- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 30
- Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix (prepared)
- Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/4 c sugar
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Pudding Mix (prepared)
- Peppermint Extract
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Bake chocolate fudge cake in round pan according to box directions, then slice the cake to make 2 circles.
- Bring 1/4 c water and 1/4 c sugar to a boil, remove from heat and left cool completely, then add 1/3 c chocolate liqueur.
- Make pudding according to box directions, then add a small amount of peppermint extract.
- Spread a layer of whipping cream on the bottom of the trifle bowl, then a cake round.
- Brush the cake layer with the chocolate liqueur mixture.
- Next spread a layer of pudding and sprinkle crushed candy canes.
- Repeat with more layers.
NotesI made this for our Christmas Party this year and it was so yummy! It was adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe so that it was easier to make!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More