- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 30
- Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix (prepared)
- Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/4 c sugar
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Pudding Mix (prepared)
- Peppermint Extract
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Bake chocolate fudge cake in round pan according to box directions, then slice the cake to make 2 circles.
- Bring 1/4 c water and 1/4 c sugar to a boil, remove from heat and left cool completely, then add 1/3 c chocolate liqueur.
- Make pudding according to box directions, then add a small amount of peppermint extract.
- Spread a layer of whipping cream on the bottom of the trifle bowl, then a cake round.
- Brush the cake layer with the chocolate liqueur mixture.
- Next spread a layer of pudding and sprinkle crushed candy canes.
- Repeat with more layers.
NotesI made this for our Christmas Party this year and it was so yummy! It was adapted from a Martha Stewart recipe so that it was easier to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More