- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 box of brownie mix—family size + ingredients called for on box
- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix + ingredients called for on box
- 1 bag of Ghirardelli Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Preheat oven according to brownie mix directions.
- Meanwhile prepare brownie mix as directed on box and pour into 9 x 13 greased pan.
- Next prepare sugar cookie dough as directed on package.
- Crush up all Ghirardelli squares and mix into sugar cookie dough.
- Take cookie dough and roll into Tbsp size balls. Drop evenly over the brownies.
NotesI brainstormed this recipe with the idea that I wanted to combine three of my favorite treats; brownies, sugar cookies, and peppermint bark! :-]
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More