- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream
- 1 quart eggnog
- 4 (12 fluid ounce) cans or
- bottles ginger ale, chilled 1 cup rum
- 24 small peppermint candy
- canes for garnish
- Set aside 2 or 3 round scoops of ice cream in the freezer for garnish. Stir remaining ice cream until softened.
- Gradually stir in eggnog and rum.
- Transfer to a punch bowl, and stir in ginger ale. Hang candy canes around the edge of the punchbowl. Float reserved ice cream scoops on top, and serve immediately.
Noteshis punch is so delicious, I sometimes make a batch without the rum because the kids enjoy it as much as the adults!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More