- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is great on white or chocolate cakes or cupcakes. Quick to whip up and kids especially love it.
This frosting is white. Feel free to color red or green (for the â€œmint chocolate chipâ€ effect).
I'm not sure how much it makes. I've frosted a two-layer cake w/ this. You could definitely do a 13x9 or a 24 cupcakes with this.
- 1/3 c evaporated milk (fat free okay)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 c sifted confectionersâ€™ sugar
- 1/4 c butter, softened
- 1/4 c crushed peppermint candy or chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend milk, peppermint extract and salt.
- Mix in powdered sugar
- When mixture is smooth, fold in butter and mix well
- Frost cake, Sprinkle with crushed candy or chocolate chips