- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 6 peppermint candies
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Additionl peppermint candies
- Scoop ice cream into medium bowl; let stand at room temperature 5 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Place candies in heavy-duty food storage bag; coarsely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet. Stir candy into ice cream; spread evenly into pie crust.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Using sharp knife that has been dipped in warm water, cut pie into 12 slices. Transfer to serving plates; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with additional candies.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More