- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 14-oz Can condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Peppermint extract
- 6 C Confectioner's sugar
- 1 1/2 lbs Semisweet chocolate
- 4 oz Paraffin
- In a large mixer bowl, combine condensed milk, extract, and sugar.
- Turn onto surface and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on wax paper.
- Flatten each ball into a 1 1/2 inch patty. Let dry one hour or longer; turn over and let dry at least one hour.
- With fork, dip into melted chocolate and paraffin.
- Let dry on wax paper
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
The Naked MacaronSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More