- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups white chips
- 1 can Pillsbury vanilla frosting
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 tbs. peppermint candy crushed
- Line a 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Spray with nonstick spray.
- Melt chips over low heat.
- Add frosting and extract.
- Pour in pan.
- Drop food coloring over fudge swirling on batter. Sprinkle with candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More