- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups white chips
- 1 can Pillsbury vanilla frosting
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 tbs. peppermint candy crushed
- Line a 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Spray with nonstick spray.
- Melt chips over low heat.
- Add frosting and extract.
- Pour in pan.
- Drop food coloring over fudge swirling on batter. Sprinkle with candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More