- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups white chips
- 1 can Pillsbury vanilla frosting
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 tbs. peppermint candy crushed
- Line a 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Spray with nonstick spray.
- Melt chips over low heat.
- Add frosting and extract.
- Pour in pan.
- Drop food coloring over fudge swirling on batter. Sprinkle with candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More