- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refrigerated french bread dough or 1 loaf frozen or fresh bread dough
- 1 package pepperoni slices (also works well with turkey pepperoni)
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesean cheese
- Egg wash (egg white, water)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out bread dough and sprinkle with mozzerella and parmesean cheeses, place pepperoni (as much as desired) on top of the cheese.
- Carefully roll the bread dough into a cylinder shape. Pinch ends and top to seal.
- Brush top and sides of loaf with beaten egg.
- If desired, top loaf with cheese, pepperoni, and/or Italian seasoning.
- Make a few diagonal slices in top of loaf for air to escape while cooking.
- Bake on a stone or Reynolds parchment paper lined baking sheet at 350 for 20-25 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More